Porphyrios Associates is committed to protecting your privacy. All personal information submitted by users will be used by us for the purpose(s) for which it was submitted, and we will keep your personal data securely and in accordance with data protection laws.
Any personal information that you provide on this website is controlled by Porphyrios Associates LLP.
Porphyrios Associates LLP is registered as a data controller with the Information Commissioner.
Porphyrios Associates LLP is a limited liability partnership registered in England and Wales under company number OC376390 . We have our registered office address at 20 Gresham Street, London EC2V 7JE.
If you have any queries about the information we hold about you, please contact our Company Secretary, who you may write to at the address above.
Collection of your personal information
Use and storage of your personal information
We will use personal information provided by you or gathered by us for the following purposes:
• to process and respond to requests, enquiries and complaints received from you;
• to provide products and services requested by you;
• to communicate with you about services provided to you;
• to prevent or detect fraud;
Sharing of your personal information
We may share your personal information with third parties in the following ways:
• From time to time we may use agents and service providers to process personal information on our behalf. For example, we use third parties to send mail, to process credit card payments and to maintain our IT systems. Where we use agents and service providers to process your personal information, we will ensure that they have adequate security measures in place to safeguard your personal information.
• We will release your personal information when we are required to do so for legal or regulatory purposes or as part of legal proceedings.
• We may give information we hold about you to third parties as part of the process of selling one or more of our businesses.
A cookie is a piece of information that is held on the hard drive of your computer which records how you have used a website. Cookies allow website operators to accumulate useful information, such as whether the computer (and sometimes its user) has visited the site before. This is done on a repeat visit by checking to see, and finding, the cookie left there on the last visit.
If you do not want cookies downloaded onto your machine, you can disable them by adjusting the settings on your browser. However, you may not be able to use some of the features on our website without cookies.
The transmission of information via the internet is not completely secure. Although we will do our best to protect your personal data, we cannot guarantee the security of your data transmitted to our site; any transmission is at your own risk. Once we have received your information, we will use strict procedures and security features to prevent unauthorised access.
Access to your personal information
You have the right to request a copy of the personal information that we hold about you and to have any inaccuracies corrected. We will ask for confirmation of identity before we disclose any personal information and may charge a £10 administration fee to process the request. Please address requests to the Company Secretary, Porphyrios Associates LLP, 20 Gresham Street, London EC2V 7JE.
Last updated: May 2013.